Role: The Program Manager will oversee contract consolidation of multiple contracts within a highly classified environment, working with a diverse subcontractor team to deliver improved performance and efficiencies in open-source web and SharePoint development, engineering, and administration, including multimedia and graphics. Role is primarily on-site and requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Must be comfortable working in a fluid environment undergoing multiple changes, as well as initiating and supporting change efforts.
Responsibilities: The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing staff and solutions development and delivery. Manages, directs, and controls overall contract scope, budget, schedule, and quality. Tracks and manages key deliverables, CDRLs, and associated activities. Manages delivery to meet QASP and SLA requirements. Oversees lessons learned to identify best practice and process improvements, continuous management of risk. Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
Required Minimum Skills/Experience/Capabilities:
- TS/SCI with CI poly
- Experience within Intelligence Community, preferably NGA, DIA or similar organizations
- Experience operating in multi-domain IT environment
- 8+ years demonstrated performance in project management.
- Experience consolidating multiple government contracts
- Demonstrated experience in relevant technical area within a highly classified environment – i.e. collaboration platforms, open source software development, software/system operations and maintenance
- Experience in ITSM environment
- Expert written and oral communication skills and professional interaction with senior leadership, peers, subordinate staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing and managing QASPs, SLAs
- Expertise in successfully delivering business process improvements/continuous service improvement
- Demonstrated experience developing, delivering, and maintaining IT engineering technical documentation
- Experience with DevOps, Agile methodologies
- Experience supporting overseas operations/deployments
- Required: Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree or industry equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) or similar certification.