The candidate will be part of a small team that is responsible for the ServiceNow platform support as well as application development for a government agency. The candidate will be mainly responsible for creating service portal pages and dynamic widgets for various applications and reports/dashboards.
The following experience is required:
- Experience designing and creating Portals and Portal Pages
- Experience developing and implementing custom and out-of-the-box Portal Widgets
- Experience creating dashboards
- AngularJS scripting
- HTML5 and CSS
- Willingness to learn and build out ServiceNow platforms
- Ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance
Ideal candidate can share examples of portal pages and widgets of his/her own creation, illustrating knowledge in Service Portal tools as well as an eye for web design and enhanced user interface. Someone who can really tune up the site and wow them with their creativity, this is a global environment and will allow for lots of exposure! We will be requiring a demo of sorts to show the depth of your skill set.